Tuesday 9 August 2016

129 - Windsor and Maidenhead - 3rd June 2016


Ashley Hill

Danny and his amazing balloons
I have a friend entertainer called Danny who I have known for some time but I have never seen him perform, I found out he was going to be performing his balloon show in Maidenhead and I thought it would be a great opportunity to kill 2 birds with 1 stone by seeing his show AND visit a high point.

Maidenhead is about a 2 hour drive for me and I decided to see his show first, it was a great show and I smiled and laughed all the way through so was great to see. After a coffee with Danny I headed off to find my high point, it was only a 10 minute drive from the Theatre and I was soon parked up and walking through the woodlands of Maidenhead. It was not a big hill and I was soon at the top, there was a private house here but I got as close as I could so that I could tick off Ashley Hill at 145 Metres the highest point of Windsor and Maidenhead. I had a bit of a wander around but there were no views to stop and look at so I was soon on my way home again. It was a nice little hill with some lovely woodland and it was all made better with a chance to see Danny doing his great balloon show.

For more details about Danny - http://circoridiculoso.co.uk/

The highest point of Windsor and Maidenhead


No comments:

Post a Comment